Thursday, June 14, 2007

You Will Read El Borak

"El" has linked to me for a while and I feel guilty in not returning the link. You will read him. You will confirm.

Now wouldn't that be great? A world where all conforms to Cappy Cap's orders. Ahhh, one can only dream. Selma Heyek would be serving me martini's now whilst reading "The Wealth of Nations" with that entrancing accent of her's. Now that I think about it, how many more economics majors would there be if Selma Heyek were the professor?

3 comments:

El Borak said...

Thanks for the kind words, Cappy, and I appreciate the link as well.

Captain Capitalism said...

No problem. Just remember to send any cute redheaded economists my way.

Anonymous said...

My AT&T mobile phone has an electronica ringtone that includes the lyric "You Will Conform". How bizarre!