Thursday, February 08, 2018

Book Reports on "Worthless"

I'm offering free copies of Worthless to any high school students who have to do a book report AND HAVE TO PRESENT IT TO THE CLASS as part of their book report assignment.  All I ask in return (in addition to the young reader not majoring in a stupid subject) is that they have a friend of theirs film the presentation and allow me to put it up on YouTube. 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1467978302/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1467978302&linkCode=as2&tag=captaicapit0b-20&linkId=6JZGO4M6W7N57ZHC
E-mail the ole Captain at CAPTcapitalism ***at*** the yahoos if you want a copy and send me proof you actually have a kid or you yourself are a student who has a book report due.  Of if you're feeling particularly charitable you can buy a copy here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love to help out. Sadly, people my age or younger refused to read books or care to listen. I really think this is a good idea. Good luck.