Sunday, March 04, 2018

Episode #242 of The Clarey Podcast!


Cappy and The Great One hang out and chat about

the worst excuses women gave for canceling dates in the 80's and 90's,
why it takes 9 years to get a masters in "Creative Writing,"
the sad life of modern day "journalists"
the stages of entrepreneurship,
"Where the hell is Adam Piggott?"

and other frivolous topics of tom foolery and boys acting like boys.

AND MORE!

in THIS EPISODE of The Clarey Podcast!

Direct MP3 link here.

Direct RSS feed here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The comments on Led Zeppelin?

Right on.

Gord said...

I listen to all your podcasts from beginning to end - except this one. I gave up after 20 minutes.

Not sure where the microphone was set up but the sound kept going from "unable to hear" to blasting. My hand was stuck on my volume control; until I finally quit.

BTW - love your postings...