Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Zion National Park - The Narrows

Just sending all the lieutenants and economists some post cards from my adventures!


Anonymous said...

Glad to see you liked Zion Captain, hope the recent rain didn't make it extra tough for you.
It's a great park and as a Ranger there It's always great to here that people had a great time.


leeholsen said...

very cool. why I continue to work and don't just get on the Obama gravy train so I can go to places like that; I don't know. not true, I couldn't live with doing that; guess I'm still a sucker.

heresolong said...

That is great. I am headed down that direction in about a month but we hadn't planned on that particular park. We were headed to Canyonlands and Mesa Verde. I would love to hike through that canyon. Probably be bone dry in a month, however.