Wednesday, May 25, 2016

South Senior High School in Minneapolis Racist Against Whites

An agent in the field sent this to me.  In the vain hopes of helping the students out at South Senior High I put together this video.



I'm sure they'll take down the page now that the "workshop" is over, but I have saved images from the page and will never let the school district forget that they:

1.  are GENUINELY racist and hate white people
2.  view the children as a means to profit off of instead of actually help them and educate them to be successful in the real world.
3.  employ only the most worthless and unemployable parasites who lack the real world experience to teach their students anything of value
4.  are the perfect argument to homeschool your children and privatize the schools ASAP

7 comments:

Americano said...

"Yoof"
"Why is we Americans?"

I learned English...for this!?

Anonymous said...

Black LIES matter.

Anonymous said...

I was convinced this was a parody, "The Onion" style. But it isn't. Honestly i cannot believe what i read, and i am truly sad.

Anonymous said...

I was convinced this was a parody, "The Onion" style. But it isn't. Honestly i cannot believe what i read on the South High website, and i am truly sad.

Faithless Cynic said...

JESUS CHRIST ON A POGO STICK CAPPY! You will be able to get your message across better if you clean up and shave. Only a friend will tell you if you are messing up

Tucanae Services said...

Faithless,

You might be right, but I gave a similar speech to my spawn one morning and I had not even had my coffee fix yet. Must have worked, he went into accounting.

Tucanae Services said...

Cappy,

You ought to do one thing with this video. Go on youtube and update the description to make it clear you have released it in Creative Commons for any parent to use.