Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Michael Steven Sanford - Pushing the Envelope

Normally I would say "the father could not be reached for comment," but there is more going on here than the standard scum of the earth that are begotten by the lack of a father.

1.  I love how they are pushing "autism/asperbgers" as a reason for pleading mental insanity.  Now any one of these idiot emo millennials will be able to plead insanity because of a mental disorder that may exist, but normal people fake-claim to have to get the feelz/attentions/government check.

2.  Of course he's here illegally

3.  Another pussy of a man without a strong/real father who doesn't hit the gym will have trouble with girls.  Since women play the largest role in a man's life at least genetically, failure in this arena will send some of the weaker minded "men" into despair and result in stupid behavior like "killing Trump."

4.  I couldn't find it, but how much you want to bet this worthless human isn't majoring in something that will produce a good or service other people want?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he left school at 15 "because he couldn't cope with it all" http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/21/michael-steven-sandford-a-british-immigrant-allegedly-confessed-that-he-tried-to-kill-trump.html

-AmicusC

The Question said...

I have no background in science on this issue, but I am very skeptical of the whole "autism/asperbgers" thing. I've known quite a few kids with "asperbgers" and they all had the same setup.

- Overwhelmingly male.
- Mother was very talkative, extroverted and domineering.
- The father was very quiet, introverted and passive.

I've never met an autistic kid or one with asperbgers who also had a strong-willed masculine father and a quiet mother.

I'm sure you can see where I'm going. I could be wrong, but it's a pattern I refuse to ignore and pretend their environment plays no role.