Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Poor Richard's Retirement Now Available in Audio!

I've got good news...and good news.

The good news is that "Poor Richard's Retirement" is available to you folks who are like me and CAN'T STAND READING.  In other word's it's available in audio.

The other good news is that apparently I make a $50 "bounty commission" for every "first time Audible buyer" who buys this or any of my other audio books.  In other words if you never bought an audible book before, and you buy mine, I get AN EXTRA $50 IN COMMISSION.  I think the regular commission off the audible version of Poor Richard's Retirement is like $3, so for you Audible Virgins out there please consider losing your Audible virginity to me!

https://www.audible.com/pd/Self-Development/Poor-Richards-Retirement-Audiobook/B071W9R8L7?qid=1496729456&sr=1-1

No comments: