Thursday, March 01, 2012

The Captain Makes It to the Boston Herald

Happy Day Cappy Cappites!

"Worthless" is starting to show the early signs of the "domino explosion" effect I was hoping it would have (akin, again to a bomb hitting the magazine of a naval ship, causing a chain reaction). People call it "going viral," I like to be a bit more explosive in my descriptions.

We got our first big break at PJMedia with Dr. Reynolds, then his wife also chimed in, and now the Boston Herald.

I want to thank all of you for recommending, referring and link/posting/facebooking/blogging about the book. You have no idea what kind of a feeling it is to think "Wow, I might actually be able to do more than just buy a new AR 15 with this!" I don't dare think about what it would be like if it became successful to the point my house would be paid off, but shucks howdy, it sure is nice to dream about that.

Regardless, whatever you're doing, keep on doing it! Besides, the book REALLY should be in the hands of every high school junior and senior before they head off to college. Please help make that a reality, it can only help the students and the country as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A toast with awesome sauce!

Anonymous said...

I really find it hard to have any sympathy for professors. What is the appropriate feeling to have here? I want to despise them, but I don't think they are worth the energy.

I mean, I made my mistakes, but I wonder how it would have turned out with a less immoral society. Am I just trying to duck responsibility with this line of reasoning?