Friday, February 19, 2016

Do Women Want Justice or Drama?

Whether it’s authentic cases in the case of the feminist being groped, or an outright false rape accusation like Mattress Girl Emma Sulkowicz, or a questionable one like my ex girlfriend, it’s nothing more than the dopamine high women get when they stir up drama and controversy, playing the ultimate trump card of “sexual assault” to rally and rile the masses of men to give them so much attention they might OD on it.

And while I wish I could say this was only “demented women,” nearly all women will belabor you with their problems, NOT to solve them, but simply to play off of your male instincts for justice or simple kindness as a ploy to hold you hostage to get attention. This is an absolute insult to men and it should never be tolerated.

3 comments:

liberranter said...

Drama is as essential to woman's survival as is food, oxygen, and water.

Frank said...

Drama is the answer. The reason being is because women lack what is called traction or drive to do better than average, and what has been laid out for them. Their lives lack flavour because they are herd like and tend to do the norm because it is safe, and conforming means they will fit in. Men usually take more risks in life, which ultimately builds amazing experience and stories.

Faithless Cynic said...

I vote for all drama, all the time. Here is a description of the latest fight between myself and my feminist man hater wife. I needed a rag to wipe up some grease and cut a piece of an old dish towel I found in the " rag pile" Feminazi had a meltdown because the dish towel was a good one which was mistakenly placed in the rag pile. I decided to solve this problem forever and bought 50 bright red shop towels for 10 dollars. This way I would never mistakenly use the wrong towel again. Feminazi grumbled about the money "wasted" on shop towels. I work two jobs and this bitch sits home and hates me. You would think she would be happy I solved the problem, but, that would involve admitting I made a good decision.

IF ANY MAN IS CONTEMPLATING MARRIAGE, READ THE ABOVE AND THINK ABOUT LIVING WITH THIS SHIT 24/7 FOR YEARS. I HAD NO IDEA SHE WAS A MAN HATER UNTIL I MARRIED HER.