Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The Captain Partakes in Charity

So I got a call from one of the directors of the districts I teach dance classes through and she was wondering if I'd be interested in offering dance classes for a silent auction for a kid's charity program. I said sure, why not, help kids. Money goes to obesity programs (which I will readily admit is kind of lame), but more importantly it also goes to helping build an orphanage (which is not).

We got to talking and in addition to the dance classes I will be participating in a bachelor auction in help swoon some of the ladies in a very Captain Jack Sparrow like way to part with their money for the benefit of the little kiddies.

I also said I would put the charity on the blog in case any of the Captain Capitalismites might be interested. If you happen to be local to the area, who knows, even you can bid on the Captain!

So help the kids out, here's the link.

No comments: