Tis that time again! Time to plug the Captain's wares and services so that he may continue to put food on the table, pay the mortgage and mayhaps save a little extra for his fossil hunting expeditions and Rumpleminze.
In any case, you can help the Captain by;
1. Donating to the "cause." That "cause" being raising enough money to pay off his mortgage early. Wouldn't it give you warm fuzzies to know you helped the Captain pay off his mortgage early?
2. Buy the Captain's Book (which I think most of you already have, but in case there's a couple stragglers out there).
3. Buy some stuff. Stuff, meaning primarily shirts and coffee mugs. Still working on this one to offer a larger selection.
4. Take a class with the Captain! Be it a basic personal financial class WHICH IS AN OUTSTANDING CLASS FOR YOUNGER FOLK or just a damn fine class on stock analysis and valuation, you will not be let down and it is definitely worth the money.
5. What economist is complete without his ability to offer dancing instruction!? Buy a DVD and see what the Captain looked like when he had long hair and still dated girls in their 20's. (makes a great gift for the capitalist femme fatale in your life!)
6. Arguably the best thing you can do is tell a friend about the Captain!
But no, seriously, the Captain likes money. Buy some stuff.