Now, now Mr. Bezos, don't rush to hire her!
She not only has that wonderful sense of entitlement, but also a complete lack of how economics and the real world works!
I'll be brief because I'm finishing up season 3 of The Man from UNCLE.
1. Amazon doesn't have to pay tuition PERIOD. Leave it to spoiled brat American leftists to bitch about a company's decision to pay for "some" of their tuition and not "all." Let alone, I'd like to know how many jobs Ms. Jaffe has created compared to Mr. Bezos.
2. Amazon is doing its employees a favor DENYING THEM the ability to major in Fluffy El Crapo Liberal Arts studies. So instead of wasting not only Amazon's money, BUT THEIR YOUTH AND TIME on a worthless degree, they will instead be MUCH MORE LIKELY TO GET OUT OF THE WAREHOUSE WITH BETTER EMPLOYMENT PROSPECTS.
3. You don't have to work there.
4. Don't you just LOVE her sense of entitlement? Which leads me to ...
5. Don't you big corporations know that no good deed goes unpunished and placating your enemies does not turn them into friends? Just ask BP and Exxon how their how CSR "green" thing is going.
Alas, perhaps Mr. Bezos could buy Ms. Jaffe a copy of "Worthless?" No doubt she went to "J school" because she couldn't handle calculus and was afraid of an academic discipline that required rigor..errr...I mean "she wanted to change the world."