They tried to give me one, and as far as I can figure out the purpose of Blackberries are;
1. To keep track of you when you're not at work.
2. To give you more work when you're not at work.
3. To give you something that tries to be both a phone and a mini-laptop but accomplishes neither.
4. To piss you off when you have to type on those freaking little keypads.
5. To give you something to make you look important when in actuality you're just telling the world, "Hey, my company just pissed away $500 on this thing that frankly doesn't do much that my laptop and cell phone can't."