Monday, March 21, 2016

Friends of Cappy Helping Out Friends of Cappy

From one of our Agents in the Field:

Not often in your life will you be able to make money with almost no effort. But thanks to Aaron’s blog, I found a way. Let me explain.

My name is Florian, and I was born and raised in Germany. Yes. Remember the guy who had a run in with Aaron Clarey John McClane on one of his security shifts? My countryman. If that observation is not nerdy enough for you, let me up the ante:


I was always interested in math and sciences, and in my last years of high school I decided to study biochemistry. I wanted to be with all those cool scientists I had read about and seen in the movies and I wanted to know what held them and the world together, so I was completely sold on going all the way to becoming a professor.
I did a PhD in Dresden (Germany) and then came to the US to do postdoctoral work. After years of study and several original research papers, I was close to my goal: becoming a research professor.

All is well that ends well? Almost…

… if it wasn’t for this one detail I had not seen when I started my journey: as a scientist, you work 60-80 hours per week, with only minimal contact to the outside world. And this is the exact opposite to what Aaron is teaching us, namely:


1.    Don’t fuck up.
2.    There is nothing more important in life than other people.
Seems I was en route to disregard both principles.

So I took a step back and a good hard look and decided to create ways to transition out of my job - into financial independence and entrepreneurship. Since I had noticed all these ads about Academic Composition on Captain Capitalism, I decided to finally see what it was all about.

Academic Composition is a ghostwriting agency for college papers. You can either become a ghostwriter yourself – if you have good skills in writing Liberal Arts papers – or place ads on Craigslist. These ads are pre-written, all you have to do is post them every two days. Aleksey, the owner of the company, then pays you $5 for every lead you generate.

I started a couple of months ago and have so far made hundreds of dollars for literally nothing. Here are some of the advantages working for Academic Composition:


1.    Getting started is easy. Aleksey gives you exact instructions, down to the text of the ads. You just copy-paste them, hit “publish” and you are off to the races.
2.    The work is very flexible. You can post whenever and wherever you want. With your home computer, your laptop, your phone… imagine sitting at Starbucks and knowing that a mouse click on your laptop basically takes care of your coffee, while you have enough time to relax or work on another project!
3.    Payment is fast and reliable. You send Aleksey the invoice once a week and within minutes, the money is in your paypal account.
 

And over time, you can take on larger responsibilities and thus earn even more money, all the while learning about posting advertisements and copywriting.

Working with Academic Composition is easily the biggest return on investment I have ever experienced. It sure as hell beats your 9-5 job. No commute. No abrasive boss. Nobody who wants you to do it “their way” when you know there is a better way. And nobody telling you it would be “nice” if you came in on the weekend.
 

I am incredibly happy that I found this opportunity as I continue to make money for nothing. 

Thanks Aaron and Aleksey!


If you are looking to hire or work for Academic Composition please visit:

Aleksey Bashtavenko
Academic Composition
Owner & Principal Writer
(540) 300-1253

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not like it is a made up Penthouse letter.