Monday, December 05, 2016

Cappy is Going on Vacation

Hi All,

The Ole Captain got orders from some "guy" who has a "medical degree" or something to take some time off.  So I am doing nothing this week.  In my stead will hopefully be some friendly neighborhood bloggers and podcasters you all know and love and Davis.  Also, Asshole Consulting will be on hiatus for this week, unless people are willing to pay double the price.  In the meantime, I hope you all enjoy your week and for the love of f@#$ing christ, will you guys go buy some shit on my Amazon affiliate page?

Love and kisses,

Cappy

2 comments:

Joe Bar said...

Get well, Aaron!

David Jravis said...

I'm sure a lot of people shared my concern that you were pushing yourself a bit too much.

By the way, I thought that the point of having your own schedule was that so you DIDN'T overwork yourself.

All kidding aside, take care of yourself, Cap. You're one of the few people I follow on a regular basis.