Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Pics from the Month Long Motorcycle Ride

If you were asking "where's Cappy" he was busy racing across South Dakota and then on a 13 mile hike on the Deerfield Trail #40 in the Black Hills.

I then proceeded to continue to achieve nothing by driving to Deadwood, smoking a cigar, and then eating some French Silk Pie at Perkins because I deserved it after my 14 mile hike. 

The achieving of nothing will continue, though to let my leg rest/heal up a bit, I will likely get around to doing a post on the average IQ of the stock market.  Not the stock market itself, but the people that compose it.

Enjoy the pics!












7 comments:

jaericho said...

Nice bike. Honda Shadow?

Emac said...

Dammit!!! All those pics of trout streams and not one word as to whether you fished???

leeholsen said...


Jealous, again.

You and this guy who takes his motorcycle and dog in the side car(oasis of my soul blog) are really living and experiencing life.

I keep saying I'm going to join, yet I still work weekends and when on vacation. I am living life very wrong, you are living it right.

Carl said...

There's no better feeling than hiking a good, long trail than savoring the accomplishment with a bit of self-indulgement. It is bliss with tired legs. My reward is often a fine crafted ale and I allow the pretension smugly (at least until the next morning when I whine to no avail)

Unfortunately most forsake the hike...

Average Married Dad said...

I am on the Griswold family trip and was at the Badlands Tue. And Wed. Saw Rushmore and then took 16A south to Custer where we are staying through Saturday. Sounds like I just missed you, had I known we could have had a meetup in this wonderland.

Bill said...

I thought your bike was a boring beige chubby motorbike, did you trade or was it always like this?

Anonymous said...

Picking up a GS in Scottsdale and will log 1800 miles and 5 states by the time I'm done. 3 weeks..