In one simple picture.
I'm going to be brief on account it's Friday and I think we've gone over these topics before, but I think a convenient, consolidated recap here will prove helpful:
1. How Much of it is "Ugly Feminist Who Can't Find a Man" but Reversed?
One of the things that tipped me off to the fake MGTOW movement was the nature of the problems and complaints men had about women. It was confirmed once I started hearing concepts like "Incel" and "TFL." And though you could not "totally" confirm as they hid behind avatars of 17th century philosophers, medieval knights, and anime characters (though I'm guilty of that), you could just tell they were men who did not keep themselves in shape, were not attractive, and instead of doing something about it, rather take the easy route and (just like feminists) shame and lecture women for "liking the bad boy alpha with muscles, money, and a motorcycle."
2. Still Obsessed Over Women
Real MGTOW's have more important shit going on in their lives than to protest a feminist protest. And we certainly do not have the time to make a body of armor out of ducktape to do so. This poor soul obviously still cares about what women think as he spent lord knows how many hours of his precious life to do this. The mere fact he's trying to bring attention to "MGTOW" shows just how much control women still have over him. Closely related to this...
3. Crusaderism/Lack of Purpose and Agency in Life
Again, real MGTOW's are out there doing shit with their lives. They are not going to protest...well...feminists protesting. They will have a hobby, a craft, friends, a business venture, some books to read, a family to raise, mountains to hike, landscapes to paint, girls to nail, even video games to play.
This guy and many other "MGTOWs" do not. They have nothing more going on in their lives than to mire themselves in how they've all gone MGTOW which is no different or lacking in accomplishment than Laci Green claiming she's "pansexual." Inevitably the "GTOW" has to become part of MGTOW. And since that takes effort, sadly, I'd estimate 30% of self-proclaimed MGTOW's (primarily the cultists on the internet) never do. And sadly they never really join the remaining 70% of their authentic MGTOW brothers.
Ultimately, however, the problem is that MGTOW by its nature is a silent movement, a philosophy, a quiet choice. YOu simply "go ghost" and live your life a different way. This leaves the academians, the theoreticians, the wanna be's who pound away at keyboards and throw vitriol on YouTube. Worse, it leaves the likes of the above (who by no means defines MGTOW's) define them to the outside world. And ironically, it accomplishes the EXACT OPPOSITE of what the crusaderist arm of the MGTOW's want as society doesn't take them seriously, but mocks them and writes them off.
Anyway, today I'm going to hit the gym, bang out some miles, listen to the Ancient War podcast, practice a speech I have coming up, go swing dancing with my girlfriend while having dinner with friends, then I'm going to prepare my truck for a roadtrip out east to visit fellow fans and bloggers.
I will not be donning plastic homemade armor and protesting a feminist protest.