Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Israel Market Place

I don't know why I haven't posted or linked to this guy before, I interviewed him when I had my radio show long ago, but he runs a good Israeli shop on the internet and like all of us in the internet world we are dependent for our living on making sales.

So if you ever have a hankering for something Israeli (trips, goods, food, etc) visit The Israel Market Place. I kind of looked around and he DOES have A LOT of stuff.

Support Israel.

Piss of leftists and nazi's.

Go to The Israel Market Place!

3 comments:

Hot Sam said...

On a note unrelated to this guy's business, have you ever run into the kiosks in the center of shopping malls where the sales girls aggressively try to get you to try their hand cream or other products? Many of them are very pretty former Israeli soldiers who were recruited to work there. They live in commune type living arrangements in some sort of work-abroad program. The operation seems shady.

The profit margins on their products are enormous and their sales tactics aggressive and sexually charged. Not that I don't mind a few minutes of futile feminine attention nor am I unable to just say no, but I steer clear of these annoying mall hot spots.

Also, did you ever find and buy that Israeli beer you wanted?

Captain Capitalism said...

OHHH!!! I forgot about that! I should contact the guy and see if he can land me some!

Joie said...

thanks for the link! i will check him out, we are always supporting Isreal however we can!!!