Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Cappy Returns

Howdy Lieutenants,

The Ole Captain has returned home and will get back into his groove after chasing down some errands and doing a couple chores.  Ended up coming up with a ton of new posts and deeper thought pieces, but it was nearly impossible to write while adventuring out west.  I wanted to thank Cynical Libertarian and Adam Piggott for covering me and if you haven't already, you may want to check out their sites.

In total I drove over 4,000 miles, hiked over 100, and was gone precisely one month to the day.  I cannot recommend randomly wandering through the west enough, and should you retire or be a digital nomad it is something to seriously consider before you die.  Anyway, things will finally get back to normal and I'll be thankful to sit in a truck and sleep in my own bed.

Cappy

1 comment:

Bill said...

Welcome back. I'm back too after a year's absence – or was it longer?

I look forward to you witty rants.

The Other Cap'n (Victoria BC)