Monday, November 13, 2017

End Sexual Assault by Forcing Men to Work from Home

As an economist I always try to find the simplest, cheapest, and most effective solutions to society's problems.  However, whereas mere mediocre economists talk about multi-factor productivity, education, etc., the reason I'm one of the best economists is because I do something most others don't.

I think outside the box.

And so, just like I was (in theory) able to prevent the Dotcom Bubble, the Asian Currency Crisis, the Housing Bubble, Education Bubble, and Retirement Bubble, I have found a way to bring the epidemic of sexual harassment and sexual assault to a screeching halt, and at practically no expense to America.

Force men to work from home.

It seems to me that "boys are just going to be boys" and while I know feminists, academians, HR departments, CSR departments, and non-profits are doing their best to eliminate toxic masculinity and bring out the more feminine side of men, until that noble goal is achieved, it may be best to avail ourselves of already available technology and require that men only work from home.

This will bring about a lot of benefits to society that go well beyond ending work place sexual harassment and assault.  Women won't be bothered by men at the office or in the downtown eateries come lunch time.  They will not be harassed, allowing for much safer work place environments.  An all-women workplace environment will FINALLY come to fruition allowing them the chance to excel that was traditionally the preserve of men.  Plus, the highways won't be as crowded come the morning and evening commutes.  One might even say this would force men to be the house husbands, forcing them to see what it was like to be oppressed as a stay at home mom.

I'm not advocating necessarily that we eliminate choice from men and as to what their work options are.  I'm merely suggesting that corporations, schools, universities, and other employers exercise their rights as private employers insist their male employees, workers and students simply work and study from home.  It will bring about the immediate end of work place sexual assault, prevent crises like Hollywood's current sexual assault affair from happening in the future, put a dead stop to the campus rape epidemic that is occurring now, and finally give women the shot they deserve at equality.

12 comments:

Tucanae Services said...

Just remember to back out the % for advanced death rates for women who attempt to climb the corporate ladder. Or is that part of the insidious plot??

minuteman said...

Most men do "real jobs" that can't be done from home. I am an Instrumentation and Control Technician in a power generating plant. It would be a bit hard to do that from home. Upside is there are only a couple of women out of a hundred guys and they are sane and rational.

Cappy fan said...

I figured all these accusations and such would simply hasten the path to automation and robot workers. Good job people, you botched about inequality only to force the corporation's hand... and automate you out of a job!

Anonymous said...

How are the legions of strong independent women gonna get their oil changed if all the mechanics are at home? Huh? HUH?

Maniac said...

Pfft! Yeah, okay. Let's leave the construction, firefighting, policing and military up to the women and see how well it works out.

Un Americano said...

Work at home so you can still Man Up and Pay Up!

Jim Scrummy said...

So, the end result is the "real" economy where crap gets done will come to a screeching halt... Hey, why not? I'm tired of all the whining and bitching millennial women telling me I suck because I am a male Gen Xer. I will enjoy my decline watching this clown show continue.

Dr. Dan said...

BRILLIANT!!!!!!


...wait, I'm already working from home / in the field...

I avoid the office politics, even as people IN THE OFFICE are constantly trying to get me to "Stop by the Office...".

Nope, ya'all can suffer together.

Bill said...

Would my little hobby-job be exempt? The only employee is me.

Anonymous said...

Roofers, linemen, pilots, snow plow operators.....all working from home.

'Cause there is an app for that..... RIGHT!?

VFM #7916 said...

Such exquisite Black Knighting.

I too wish to see a fully female NPR, CNN, CBS, ABC, Disney, etc...

Throw in a fully female congress for guaranteed destruction.

It will be glorious.

Anonymous said...

This rape/sexual assault accusations(fake or real) will only strengthen the MGTOW(Men Going their Own Way) and Expats looking for love internationally groups. Maybe videogame, film, and comicbook industries will cash in men have to leave the workforce and stay inside their homes because working outside of home means interacting with women who will get them in trouble for any "sign" of harassment. I see trade schools exploding with men joining them(like women want to do plumbing, trash, construction, because those jobs will break their nails or tarnish their beautiful faces), and less men at liberal art schools with all the college rape hoaxes happening. Leave the expensive liberal arts universities with rape culture obsessed liberal women. Men can finally work in peace and without getting boners whenever they are staring at that pretty administration assistant(or any make-work position) girl strolls in the office and reports them to Human resource broads(or HR c$^ts as Aaron Clarey) because she was wearing short office pants that day. I would perform at my best if I did not work around pretty girls. Good thing I do not work in industries like warehouse or manufacturing where pretty girls would not dare work in unless they were really desperate for work. Men, avoid working at swimming pools, restaurants, bars, clubs, grocery stores, fashion stores, retail stores, modeling agencies, universities, newspapers, television stations, film agencies, dance agencies, corporate offices, hospitals(hot nurses or physical assistants) where you will likely work with beautiful women you want to sleep with after the stressful day/night. I have watched many stories of girls on youtube stalked by their horny coworkers. That was my two cents.