Monday, July 22, 2013

From the Lakes in Southern BC

If you look at a map of the Canadian Rockies, you'll see near towns like Revelstoke and the like long lakes that were caused by dams.  This not only makes for spectacular scenery, but also hands down, the BEST motorcycle riding.  Had I known the curves of the road I would have filmed, but was on such a tight time schedule I really didn't have time to pull over and duct tape the camera.  regardless, hope you like the lastest pictures.  The second to last one is entering into the US in Washington state and the last picture is a forest fire I drove through in Montana.






































Remember, work hard, pay taxes, stay in that corporate job and if you behave you might be rewarded with having only HALF of your 401k nationalized by the government!

2 comments:

Al the Fish said...

Glad you enjoyed the sights of my Country, did you get a chance to stop in Saskabush and see fellow biker Kate of SDA?

Paul Chappell said...

Good Luck up there, did want to ask though... How do you carry your gear on the Sport bike? Taking my Cruiser on longer trips, I find myself packing the saddlebags and ruck on the luggage rack...