Monday, July 15, 2013

Mutually Beneficial Plagiarism

I'm currently in Prince George, BC.  Only 8 hours away from Alaska.  Saw the most gorgeous scenery in my life, and no, I'm not being hyperbolic.  It was the most beautiful scenery I've seen in my life.

Unfortunately, to make it to Alaska and back on a dutiful time table, I had to push my bike and myself for 14 hours of riding.  Ergo, I'm going to plagiarize.

Ed points out, once again, just how biased, racist, politically motivated and (frankly) evil the MSM is.

Kate has some OUTSTANDING photos of Saskatchewan after a storm I missed by a day.

Yes, it has been 25 years since Die Hard came out and was pretty much the last real manly hero men in western civilization to serve as a role model. 

I have not addressed the Zimmerman/Travon case much because I am neither hispanic or black...despite the leftist media's best efforts.

No comments: