Tuesday, September 15, 2015

How I Accidentally Became Alpha

I didn't notice it at the time, but it was arguably the first time I stood up for myself and said, "No."  I was sick of busting my ass off, doing 10 times what the local frat boy douche was doing, and if he could get laid while daddy paid for him, his booze, his roofies, his rent, his insurance, and his condoms, then the least any girl that had an interest in me could do would be to fuck me.  I was by all measures and manners a better man than most on campus, but if any girl dared to insult me by saying,

"Lets you and me have a relationship where we cuddle, you pay for shit, spend what rare free time you have with me, but I'm not going to reward all your supreme-kick-ass-edness with sex, but merely my presence,"

 

sorry sweetheart.  Don't care how blue your eyes are.  Go fuck yourself.
 

And it was this transformation that made me the "accidental alpha."

This is a repost from 2013.  Been playing catch up and working on some major projects before winter sets in.  New posts will be forthcoming next week.

1 comment:

Survivorman said...

I had a similar experience, Cappy!

But, instead of becoming an "Accidental Alpha"..
I became an "Accidental Asshole"!