Thursday, September 06, 2012

At Work, At Play

Greetings all,

My apologies for my absence, but I was involved into moving two vehicles across the fruited plains, and by "fruited plains" I mean about 750 miles.  I was also at play lodging one final hike for the year in the Big Horns with my buddy "Dirty Harriet." (on a side note, you male schmoes who are regular Cappy Cap readers would do yourselves a favor getting into my good graces as Dirty Harriet is a single lady, more on that later).

Posts will be returning to a regular pace as I unpack and settle in.  In the meantime here are some pics from the latest adventure.  Most are pics from a hike to "Lost Twin Lake" in the Big Horns, but there is also some pictures of a forest fire at night and a photo of the ladies in my dance class.  The forest fire pics are not impressive until you realize that fire is about 3 miles away and about 2 miles wide.  The ONLY thing remaining now is tornado chasing which will be next year's adventure.
























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guy in the 1st pic giving you the "evil eyes"

The Great and Powerful Oz said...

Tornado chasing? Dude, what are you going to do if you catch one? I understand they are really hard to even paper train.

MizuBob said...

Fantastic pics Captain.
Thanks for posting!

Twenty said...

Oh wow -- they have Billiards there!

Anonymous said...

she's kind of hot