Monday, September 17, 2012

Proof We Need to CUT Education Funding

Cripes.  Can't make it up.

So I presume we're all supposed to pay more in taxes to support these little brats' "college experience" without expecting them to learn anything.

I was hopeful there was an echelon or two of Gen Y students who "got it" and realized BO wasn't their savior after all.  But now I realized for every one of those truly independent minded people there's a score of complete f$#%ing retards that really think college is supposed to be an "experience."

The crash can't come soon enough.

5 comments:

'Reality' Doug said...

Amen! and I'm agnostic. The first step is not removing tyrants. It's removing useful idiots that elevate tyrants (also a dime a dozen). Civilization requires standards and standards require force of enforcement. Corruption, meet the forces of nature.

heresolong said...

Yup. I made this comment to my little sister and she went on for a while about how without her college time she wouldn't have been able to really find out who she was and something else because I tuned her out about then. She's pretty smart but been brainwashed into believing that everyone "needs" the experience to have a fulfilling life.

Ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

Let the bastards starve. I have no fear of them or their threats like OWS tries to pull. In fact I hope they do start coming into neighborhoods and businesses trying to bully them into submission. Do something stupid kids, a lot of us are just hoping you do.

Tom the Impaler said...

I feel that if I'm gonna blow $60k for a "life experience" I'm guessing the money will be better spent in a brothel in Thailand.

Pirran said...

How? HOW can you argue against MORE funding for the humanities when it produces a generation of super-awesome Humanities Masters such as this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7RWG9lZpz80