Sunday, January 13, 2013

Support Aurini

Here's the basic break down.

He brings up some important points about speaking your mind in a society that is not terribly free.

I will go into length later and it will be one of my most important posts, but free really isn't free, and sometimes the front lines are not in some far flung country but rather at home.

You can also buy his book which is worth it and isn't charity.

Americans may have difficulty in making a donation. Something wrong with Pay Pal (again)

3 comments:

game over said...

Perhaps do an experiment with Bitcoin donations along side PayPal?

Anonymous said...

Hey Cappy, thanks for putting me on to Aurini. I checking him out, liked what I saw and made a donation. I didn't realize he is in Canada. So am I.

Aeoli Pera said...

Wish I had $50 in the bank at the moment. Bought the kindle version though.