Monday, January 21, 2013

They Had No Mustangs

In my effort to continue to enjoy the decline, I went from Calgary to visit my buddy Khanh in Phoenix.  We're going to do a hike (and I will be contacting those Cappy Cappite once we get back to see if we all can't rendezvous for a drink).

Regardless, I got to the car rental place and they didn't have the Ford GT Mustang in the color I wanted.  So I had to settle for this:



Enjoy the Decline kids!

Post post - We were unaware of the dog at the time.  We were in a rush to get to Petrified Forest National Park and just needed to get the picture and go.

13 comments:

heresolong said...

Dodge Challenger should always be your first choice. I had a '71 that I had to sell and it just isn't in the cards financially to have another one of any year but it remains my favorite car of all time.

Dan Tappin said...

Nice work on the dog taking a dump behind you.

Anonymous said...

Is that a dog taking a dump in the background?

Anonymous said...

Stick or Automatic?

Anonymous said...

Much much nicer than a Mustang. (IMHO)

Francois

Unknown said...

I hope your pal Khanh found much better employment. It's a shame that a guy with his kind of talent and caliber is relegated to working at a gas station. Is he still a bleeding heart liberal or progressive?

Anonymous said...

So is the photo about the car or is it some kind of joke with rover taking a crap in the background?

TKman said...

Rover is just enjoying the decline in his own way.

TKman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rumbear said...

"get the picture and go"

Apparently the dog was on board with that.....just not in the same order.

ProdigalSon said...

Gorgeous vehicle. I dig it. Personally, though, I prefer the Camaro. Just a thought.

Caveman said...

This is unrelated to this post but, it is totally relevant to everything you have been saying about stable two-parent house holds:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2266622/Jordan-Green-Final-words-boy-12-hanged-hours-expelled-school.html?ICO=most_read_module

This incident is truly sad. Just wait for the left wing media to blame this on the Father.

dannyfrom504 said...

riding the apocalypse brudduh. and it's lonely at the top.

stay up Capt.