Sunday, September 16, 2018

Cappy is Looking to Hire a Model

Like artists, it's damn near impossible to find a model (of reasonable looks) to show up on time, do what you ask of them, and in short be a generally competent person.  The prettier a girl is the less reliable and responsible she has to be because men will forgive them because they want to sleep with them, and women will forgive them because they want to be them.

Unfortunately, my online media empire is in dire need of a RESPONSIBLE, PROFESSIONAL model who can show up on time, get back to me in a timely matter, and (quite frankly) read.  It is a paid gig, and so I thought I might advertise this position to my audience because the handful of women readers/followers we have I know are at least RELIABLE AND RESPONSIBLE and may want to make some cash on the side.

Therefore if you happen to be a Cappy Cappite of the female persuasion
are pretty
are reliable
OR YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS

e-mail the ole Captain at CAPTcapitalism@yahoo.com

many thanks,

Cappy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dick Masterson has the same problems trying to hire a "news babe" for his podcast. He recently mentioned getting better results by advertising for "bikini models". Often he can only get https://twitter.com/JamieLynnHughes to show up.

Anonymous said...

https://www.modelmayhem.com/

Anonymous said...

If I have a penis, but my gender is of the female persuasion, can I model for you? I'm r a gud reeder.