Friday, November 02, 2012

Lesson 1 - Don't Date Girls That Stab You

Here's another (though unrelated) story.

Look, guys.  I'm pretty sure you don't need my advice on this one, but don't date chicks that have a history of stabbing people.

I know this may sound a bit confusing and be a bit more complex out there, but people who stab other people fall into the category of "bad."

You know how your parents told you to stay away from strangers, or that "adults don't request help from children" or "don't put your hand on that burning stove?"

Yeah, kind of the same basic elementary lesson here.

Ms. Stabby is a bad girl.  Stay away from her.

3 comments:

Leap of a Beta said...

Dude. Crazy woman from Chicago (my current city) just snapped and stabbed her son 100 times, daughter 50 times for 'being a witness' and then her two dogs for the same witness thing.

Crazy woman's motive?

Cause her husband pain.

Crazy women be crazy. Keep your parts away from them.

Dr. Eric Stratton said...

To be clear, I never went on a date with her, I just tried to screw her. Even the New Year's Eve mentioned was not a date, just am occasion when we were at the same location.

Captain Capitalism said...

Oh I know, I just giving you guff.