1. I do not HATE anybody in the group of women used in this study (bar Katie Kieffer, who I don't even hate, I just have no respect for). Many of them are intelligent and accomplished, some of whom I do listen to regularly...while many are not. Do not take this personally if you know you are one of those women who are talented, who do make original content and do NOT mere regurgitate conservative talking points.
2. I am aware that there are other people on the lists you would like to see. These lists were compiled with what I had and in a non-scientific fashion. I will gladly add others to help the accuracy of the study. But for now, this is the data I had to work with.
3. Data was adjusted for Dana Loesch's insanely high twitter followers. The official "final" ratio was calculated taking an average of all three "final" ratios. Criticize the methodology as you like.
A well known fact about life is that pretty girls have it easier.
That's not an opinion.
That's not a guess.
That's a fact.
However, I was curious just HOW MUCH of an advantage there is.
Specifically, instead of being a super awesome economic genius trapped in a 5'9" average looking male body, what if I was instead a very average mind trapped in a cute 20 something female body with a nice set of perky tits?
So I set out and asked all my agents in the field to send me examples of hot conservative or libertarian babes that had an internet presence. I then averaged both the number of their Twitter followers and YouTube subscribers. I did the same within my professional circle of right leaning MALE internet celebrities and then calculated the ratios of female Twitter followers to male Twitter followers, as well as the ratio of YouTube subscribers.
This was the result:
In short, when you average it out women are paid a premium of 512% over their internet male micro-celebrity counterparts.
Now, again, this is nothing new. And I'm not even going to argue against it, for it is human nature. A hot conservative or libertarian female is much RARER than an average looking conservative or libertarian male. What I will, however, file a complaint about is the quality of each group's work.
Certainly there ARE accomplished, intelligent, insightful people on both sides. However, when you average it out, it is just not comparable. The sheer number of ditzes in the female list REALLY DO get by on their looks. Again, I don't "hate" anyone on either list, but when a girl is essentially paid 5 times to regurgitate talking points Limbaugh made before they were born, or epiphanies I realized on my blog when they were in grade school, don't tell me all the men in the conservative or libertarian movement are "deep philosophical types." They're just your regular average horny guys who happen to vote Republican. That is the market you are serving. Not your high-minded economic and political intellectuals.
Finally, (and I have mentioned this to my pretty AND SMART conservative and libertarian female friends) if you are:
1. A pretty AND SMART conservative or libertarian female
2. Who is looking for a job,
3. And have the slightest bit of camera presence
4. And are willing to show off some leg and cleavage,
you will find no easier career than being a "COLBOTI" (Conservative Or Libertarian Babe on the Internet). You will make 5 times the audience your male counterpart has in 1/5th the time, making 5 times the money. And if you happen to actually be SMART and not just a cute set of tits, you can write your own ticket for the rest of your life.
I know this post sounds cheeky. I know it sounds arrogant. I know it may have insulted some people.
Too bad it's 100% true.
Ladies, take advantage of that 500% advantage.