Saturday, August 08, 2015

The Clarey Podcast Has Been Archived

Greetings All,

Well, seems we blew through bandwidth quicker and sooner than I thought and so I decided to archive episodes #25-99.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO EPISODES 1-24 CAPPY?"

They're gone, don't know.  Don't ask.  And don't complain if they're not on the thumbdrives because I can't find them.  Maybe at some point in the future I'll dig them up.

Regardless, NOW if you want the archived episodes you will need to pay.  I will burn them to a thumbdrive and mail them to you.

If you live in the US the cost is $40.
If you live in the UK the cost is $50.
If you live somewhere else we'll have to play it by ear.

I'm not trying to gouge anybody, just compensating me for my time, postage, and thumbdrive expense. 

Anyway, if you wanted one, please send me an e-mail at CAPTcapitalism *at* yahoo (which is the same e-mail in my "about" section below).  Send me your name and mailing address and I will give you instructions on where to pay.  And remember, not only will you get some super awesome podcasts, you'll get a free thumbdrive out of the deal too.

Best,

Cappy

2 comments:

heresolong said...

So what you are saying is that if we have been on vacation for the past month or so and haven't really had any opportunity or desire to listen to podcasts, we are out of luck on episode #99?

Why not archive episodes 25 to 75 and leave the past year alone for people who might have just arrived or who have gotten behind on their podcast listening?

Just wondering.

98abaile said...

Slight correction. It's not a free thumbdrive if I'm paying for it.