Saturday, August 01, 2015

My Latest Defense for Carrying a Gun

I once had a middle aged elitist woman in a snobby suburb come up to me and ask me why I was carrying a gun.  I didn't realize it at the time, but she was one these psycho crusaderists who got off on having the rare opportunity to "display her wisdom and superiority" by trying to stump me with her "impervious" leftist logic.

Thinking she was genuinely interested I said, "In case I have to shoot somebody."

She then followed up, "But when would you ever have to shoot someone?"

I said, "At work.  I'm on call for security."

She then stepped back, said, "Oh, well thank you for your service." and left. 

It seemed odd, but once I had the hindsight to figure out what had transpired, I got pissed because it was just another worthless human being desperate to lecture somebody to validate her meaningless life.

So now, to prevent that from ever happening again, this is my response.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The news keep popping in:
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/i-know-its-selfish-but-i-really-feel-theres-no-way-out-tragic-note-left-by-woman-who-killed-herself-days-before-rape-claim-trial-10113846.html

Anonymous said...

Your post reminds me that there is no better defence than usage of force.Arguing is a waste of time. Brainwashing propaganda is washed away when we use force. Force is the orgasm of justice.