I'm going to leave this post up here for several important reasons.
1. To remind everyone that discrimination against males (and whites) exists and that it is not a "joke" or conspiracy theory.
2. To remind you ladies that you have a choice. Like men or hate them. Very simple.
3. To remind you men that it is not worth risking your life, labor, capital or time helping or aiding stranger women you don't know, and that you should ONLY help women in your life you love and cherish. No one else.
4. To remind women who were either like these women in your youth or are like them today so when they ask "where have all the good men gone" they'll have an answer.
5. To remind young college age and 20 something men that, no, there's nothing wrong with you. It's really them.
6. To remind men that leftists, democrats, and socialists hate you.