RELATIVELY CAPITALIST NATIONS!!!!
A couple other things to note;
1. The UN is constantly toting Norway as "the" place to live. Most people do not concur.
2. South Africa is the hot spot in all of Africa.
3. Russia was a surprise, though with their flat tax and leadership that actually has pride in the nation and doesn't blame itself for all the world's problems is interesting.
4. I'd like to see the Caribbean countries in that Cuba would not fair well against evil capitalist tax havens such as Bermuda and the Cayman Islands.
5. HT to Canada, eh!
6. I am surprised though that Ireland was not higher. With us hot, pastey white, drunken Irishmen afterall I mean.