Thursday, June 27, 2013

Adventures of Cappy Cap

So I had gone to the extents to duct tape my camcorder on my helmet and film the Spearfish Canyon on the bike.

The angle was completely wrong and all you got was pavement and yellow passing lines.

So here are some pictures instead, of my most recent adventures.
































The following are pictures from the Sheridan, WY Dachshund Races, the bike outside of Buffalo, WY facing the Big Horn Mountains, Spearfish Canyon at Savoy, SD, and the crossroads in Newcastle, WY of 85 and 16.  The last picture is from the top of Bear Butte just outside Sturgis, SD.  This was all done in a 16 hour period with 6 hours sleep.  YOu too can enjoy the decline.  Just get your wife's permission first.  Yuk yuk yuk!!!!  No, seriously, there's no reason I should be out here by myself. You all need to get motorcycles and get your asses out here next year.

Oh, and if that doesn't convince you SUPER DACHSHUND WILL!

7 comments:

heresolong said...

I spent a summer living in the Black Hills, camped in the National Forest, rode my Harley down every back road I could find, and worked construction for a bit when my money started to get low. It was a blast but it was the stories about working construction in the winter that convinced me to leave. What a great time I had.

heresolong said...

PS You should put a mount on your handlebars for the camcorder. That way you can set it up ahead of time.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=motorcycle%20camera%20mount&sprefix=motorcycle+camera+moun%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Amotorcycle%20camera%20mount

You could even go to my blog, click on the Amazon link and help me enjoy the decline. :)

Unknown said...

You could also just get a go pro hd camera. I still think it's the best in the world for such endeavors. Also it comes with a head strap.

Anonymous said...

Earlier this year a couple in their 50's, riding 2 up were touring in that part of the county. They were following their only traffic, a pickup pulling trailer. The PU slowed and pulled right, the bike moved left to pass and the PU turned left.

You be careful out there. Don't get so caught up the beauty of the place that you forget to be paranoid. Shit happens every where.

Joe said...

Dachshunds are the best. They're like twice the crazy in half the dog...

John Rambo, Anti-Feminist Soldier and Founder of Boycott American Women said...

LOL those tiny dogs racing made my sides ascend into the 4th dimension. thanks for the laugh

Eric S. Mueller said...

Getting a motorcycle is definitely in my 1 year plan. I'm trying to save up about 3k post-divorce and get my first bike. Then I can have adventures.