Monday, March 11, 2013

Quite a Moving Review

From a review on Enjoy the Decline:

This book is strange - I liked it, and it made me happy to be alive. I might be the only one, but in chapter 11, toward the very end, I cried a little; Clarey, at this point, has made his case and is imagining the deathbeds of those who ignored reality... and something inside me just... broke... a little bit, and I was saying to myself, "I want to live...!" and simultaneously feeling the deepest pity and empathy for a dying feminist looking back at her life, longing that she had lived differently...
Buy the book.
Prepare yourself.
Take revenge.
Love your life.

Also don't forget, I DO have OTHER BOOKS.

Top Shelf

and (the lonely book that everybody forgot and is starting to think you don't like him)

Behind the Housing Crash

Available in Kindle and Paperback.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked 'Behind the Housing Crash'