Saturday, March 02, 2013

"Why Aren't You On a Date?" Linkage

It's Saturday.  What are you doing reading this blog?  Go out, get laid...or "at least die trying."

Oh well, since you insist.

College Insurrection has a nice amalgamation of further proof corporations requiring college degrees in their "entry level positions" should expect nothing but the finest whiners, complainers and spoiled brats.

This is the primary reason a disproportionately high percentage of my new readership is of minority groups - because I don't kiss their ass and I treat them like fellow adults.

The Last Christian Standing enjoys the decline!

Legendary Kotetu hits one out of the park.  It's a joke ladies!!!  not really.

From our Indian, Eskimo, Scandinavian, Canadian (not kidding) Agent in the Field.  More on this later.

What do I keep telling you people about property taxes undermining the value of American's largest asset?

I had a girlfriend once.  She had all the privileges of connected grandparents and her entire career was due to the fact her grandad was the #3 guy at a very large corporation.  I always envied how she had enough money to contribute to a 401k while I got by to pay groceries even though she was (beyond a doubt) dumber than a retarded dachshund.  Now, I couldn't be happier.

Danny explains why we love our soldiers.

Marilyn Monroe is dead, but my grandmother (of roughly her age) is still alive.  And guess who led the better and more enjoyable life!

What's more pathetic than an "aspiring rap artist?"

Answer - a white bred, nepotist son of a politician "hip hop aspiring rap artist."

10 comments:

Chris said...

Thanks for the linkage and all.

FL said...

Why go on a date and spend money when you can work and make money? You lose money chasing women, but you don't women chasing money.

The Great and Powerful Oz said...

Why am I not out on a date on Saturday night? The cost:benefit ratio just isn't favorable enough. The amount of time, energy and money that it would cost me just isn't worth the return of having lousy sex with some old, fat harriden.

I'm saving up to take a vacation in Eastern Europe. Besides the sex being far better, there's interesting things to do out of bed.

Kindjal said...

I love my veterans because they stand in between me and the loathsome, icy, black shadow of death.

Keads said...

Ah, its Saturday, why are YOU posting on your Blog? Me? I'm 50 and used to shut the clubs down back in the day. Now, I hope to shut down the Cracker Barrel and return to the fortress of solitude.

These pesky 9mm or 45 ACP rounds will not reload themselves you know.

Chris said...

Thanks man. Returned the favour.

taterearl said...

"We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need."

I'd prefer to come up with the next great idea that will offend a lot of people but will lead to a chick being impressed by me...than waste my time on a date trying to impress a chick.

Anonymous said...

Here's something I looked for since I started reading manosphere: an all incorporating list of manosphere tropes. I actually put it in my signatures as a stuff that every men have to know. With some luck some people will visit that page.

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showthread.php?tid=451&pid=3513

Anonymous said...

Hi Aaron,

I finally got around to emailing the Peter Schiff Show's producer about having you on again (I'm such a procrastinator). I told him that you have a new book out and that you have some experience in radio. I hope he contacts you.

Did you check out any of the links on the FED and the housing bubble I left for you? If so, what did you think?

Joe

Captain Capitalism said...

Hi Joe,

No, I didn't get them. Can you e-amil them to me?

Also, THANKS AGAIN. I gotta buy some advertising on Schiff's show one of these days.

Cpt.