As always, Alex over at Academic Composition is hiring. He's helping screw over Big Education by outsourcing your worthless homework to self-employed people on the internet. But he doesn't just need writers, he needs marketers too. So if you want to work from home...or a beach in Thailand...read his message below:
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
A Job That Sucks, But You Can Work from Home
Academic Composition is looking for marketers. The gig is simple and easy to handle.
To start with, all you need to do is create a Gmail account. Then, you will need to activate your forwarding feature. We can either log into your account and do it for you or we'll send you a brief tutorial to watch. Then, you can set up a Craigslist account and post ads.
You will be paid $5 to post each ad and $5 more for each lead or each person who responds.
In a nutshell, this is the process.
1. Create a new gmail account
2. Activate the forwarding feature to send all incoming emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may either follow this tutorial or we can log into your account and do it for you.
3. Use that new email address to create a Craigslist account
4. Post ads about Academic Composition: www.academiccomposition.com. We will provide you with the ads to post and show you how to post.
1. You will post 1-2 ads per week, and you will be paid $5 for each post
2. At the end of each week, you will provide an account of all the leads that you have received, and you will be paid $5 for each lead.
3. Most of our marketers can expect to spend no more than 20-30 minutes on this task.
Email us with questions or comments at email@example.com