Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Telling Screen Shot

So I hit Drudge and there were two pictures on the page that tell volumes of the differences between the "West" and the radicals in the "Middle East".

In one photo you have a bunch of Hamas militants pointing their AK-47's in the air claiming victory because they captured Fatah's key power points. While there's an astronaut hovering in space and something or other about them fixing a computer.

And I ask this as a serious question, but who do you really think has the bigger achievement and what does that tell you of the pettiness of the other's achievement?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you mean Friedrich Hayek?

Captain Capitalism said...

No, I mean Selma

Anonymous said...

It's a tough call which one I'd prefer, but for wildly different reasons. I suspect I'm probably in the minority there.