Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Chart More Beautiful Than Denise Richards

Denise Richards is in the Captain's humble opinion the most attractive woman in the world. I would perhaps even forgive her if she were the typical Hollywood liberal.



However, again, I have updated my favorite chart, and I'm sorry, the chart is just a smidgen better looking that Denise.



Look at the inverse relationship between housing starts and unemployment. AND also note the exponential change to both. What makes it even better is the quant drone that e-mailed me one day saying there was no statistical relationship between housing and I should leave the real economics to real economists.

Oh, silly little quants. Go start some Long Term Credit Management company or something.

In the mean time go to your right and donate cash or something for Sindi and Natsha's "Heels and Ammo Fund" -------->

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dangg. That even beats Jennifer Aniston, huh?

Goldwater's Ghost said...

Yes Cap'n, she's quite fetching, but a bunny boiler nonetheless.

But I'd still rather study her peaks and valleys than econ graphs any day.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I can't see her physical attrzactiveness over the roaring sucking sound of the vaccuum between her ears.

Trying to buy her as either a Starship Captain or a Nuclear physicist was a bridge too far for Hollywood. She killed both Starship Troopers and Tomorrow Never Dies for me.

Anonymous said...

The graph needs more cleavage.

Hot Sam said...

@BC Monkey

Hollywood killed Starship Troopers. I have a standing fatwah on Paul Verhoeven for ruining one of the best books ever written. The casting was one of the better aspects of that film and Roberts was a perfect Carmen in my opinion. She was only a Captain in the contrived ending of the film - just a helmsman in the beginning.

If you want to torture yourself for two hours, watch Starship Troopers II. It was not only an awful film, it turned on its head every bit of Heinlein's philosophy. Those writers and directors need to be GTMOed.

Heather Graham wasn't a convincing nuclear scientist in The Saint either, but I'd pay to watch her on a big screen any day.

Hot Sam said...

Oops, I meant Elizabeth Shue in The Saint.

Heather Graham was in Austin Powers and Lost in Space. :)

Anonymous said...

So... did we bottom?

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D96VUT781&show_article=1