Friday, August 20, 2010

Tatsuya Ishida's Love Fest is Over at Sinfest

Sinfest, which if you haven't read, is arguably the greatest comic ever since Calvin and Hobbes.

It's creator, Tatsuya Ishida, however is a huge Obama fan. This would normally put me at odds with the guy, but if you read his comic from the beginning, you will realize he is simply a misled genius.

What is heartening though is to see a noticeable lack of Obama cartoons wherein Ishida's lips are firmly planted on Obama's buttocks. Seems the glue is coming loose at the young man's (heck, he's a year younger than me) lips and a dose of economic reality is setting in.

The larger point is much like liberal arts-majoring melinnials today who face no employment prospects, I enjoy watching the Obama fanatics slowly get hit upside the head with reality.

Enjoy the decline!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm father to a pair of young men ages 29 and 27. It is very interesting to watch the gradual awakening that the charlatan in chief pitching "Hope and Change" and his "seize control, tax heavily and redistribute to buy votes" scheme is ruining their economic livlihood.

EarlW said...

Good comics:
Day by Day: http://www.daybydaycartoon.com/

xkcd: http://www.xkcd.com/

I haven't read Sinfest for years. I'll have to add it to my daily procrastination routine.