Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Klaus Kinski

I knew it was him.

I was watching "A Few Dollars More" last night over a bottle of Rumpleminze. The hunchback in the movie had a very unique look to him and then I realized who it was.

Klaus Kinski.

Very interesting background.


On a related note, you youth (heck, my age) would recognize a very familiar score from the original "Red Dead Revolver" the theme song of which comes from a movie Klaus was the hero in.



I guess the 70's did produce something.

2 comments:

HR Lincoln said...

Good catch, Captain. Few know that Kinski appeared in For a Few Dollars More, which, in my opinion, is one of the most underrated westerns ever.

I admit a bias here - my alltime favorite was The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Captain Capitalism said...

I don't know how you are biased.

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly was a phemomenal film. And a Few Dollars More was microscopically less brilliant. I see no reason for you to apologize.

But I do HIGHLY recommend "Duck You Sucker." AKA "A Fistful of Dynamite."

You will probably make a Few Dollars More your third favorite western after that.