Saturday, September 15, 2018

The Manlinest Thing I Saw This Week

You will purchase this.
You will obey.
Conformance is not optional.
Compliance is mandatory.
You WILL buy this cigar holding scotch glass and be WAY more cooler than any "man" that does not own one, because, well...duh, you're practically a girl if you don't own one of these.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GH1KLGQ/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=captaicapit0b-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B07GH1KLGQ&linkId=684db7f599c7477bf4d09d50b428ae91

In the meantime if you have any online shopping to do, I would very much appreciate it if you'd shop via my Amazon program.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What man would ruin the taste of their scotch with tobacco? Besides, real men don't commit suicide. Not with guns, not with ropes, not with lung cancer.

Anonymous said...

learn a new word: UNDERCLASS
(in UK, US and Japan)
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/06/26/national/social-issues/children-poor-jobless-single-moms-become-underclass-japan/

Anonymous said...

Cigar = big fat brown surrogate for a cock. Suck it

Tucanae Services said...

I have to admit that is nice. Fortunately I don't smoke. But I am lining this up as gifts for the buds that do. Thanks for the tip.

leeholsen said...

nice. being a extremely high quality beer drinker; that's not for me; but may be able to pass it on.

Anonymous said...

I used your link to buy a 60" logrite cant hook off amazon. Way more manly than some fire hazard slash scotch glass. Somebody is going to get burned badly drinking from one of those.

A Texan said...

I don't smoke cigars and don't care for scotch whiskey that much. Why would I buy something I can't really use? If I bought something I can't use, what is the point of being minimalist?