Saturday, August 26, 2006

Is This Real?


Anybody know if this is a doctored photo? See, unlike Reuters, Time, USA Today and Newsweek I kind of like to make sure before I go and parade such a picture as reality.

Regardless, if this is a legitimate photo, methinks I have to rethink my policy about not using nukes.

Seriously, this fanaticism and brainwashing of the masses is no different than the Japanese during WWII. The parallels between Hirohito's crazed Japan and radical islam carry me to the same solution Truman derived.

1 comment:

Gabriel M said...

Well, these people are worse than the Japanese during the '40s. These people want world control or bust. The Japanese just had strategic plans in connection with their lack of natural/raw resources in South-East Asia.

I "like" the suggest made by that crazed right-wing senator from the US, that if there's ever another attack then the US should nuke Mecca and Medina... no more pilgramages, no more holy city, etc.