Wednesday, March 17, 2021

QOTD

From the YouTube comments, and it gives me hope:

"Your book the black mans guide out of poverty changed my life. Went from making $24/hr to making $60+/hr. When I saw the numbers on the wealth gap I damn near wanted to murder someone. Turned that anger into intense focus and now I have my own business. But still work security at night 3x/ week to increase my wealth. I refuse to be 40+ and poor. I am in my late 20s. I will not have children because of how much they cost. I realized my mom could of been very well off if she didn’t have 5 kids by 4 different guys. Thanks for opening my eyes to the lies I’ve been told as a young black man. The next thing I have to do is stop giving my family money. They damn neat sucked me dry financially. This BS needs to stop."

5 comments:

OutIn10 said...

Sad that we are at the point where it makes so much sense financially to not have kids, but its true :/

Anonymous said...

Ecosse says,

"makes so much sense financially to not have kids"

It will make a lot of sense to have kids when your old and feeble and alone providing your not such an a$$hole that they hate you.

Anonymous said...

If you don't have children you're a genetic dead end.

Un Americano. said...

You just know his momma is going to lay that "I gave birth to you, so you owe me" line and his halfsibs who did nothing to help him are going to lay the "blood is thicker than water" panhandling line.

Anonymous said...

Four fathers and not one stood up to the plate to provide? You're not father material. So wise decision.