Tuesday, July 29, 2014

"I Deserve a Child, Even Without a Husband"

Forcing yourself to take time off
18 months not knowing you had a dishwasher
50 shades of gray the movie
Feminists invade comic-con
The bar Aaron could never attend closes
And hands down the BEST RIPPING APART of a female troll who insists she deserves children even though they won't have a father.

and MORE

in this latest episode of The Clarey Podcast. 

You can find the archive here!

You can also find more ranty goodness on my Youtube Channel here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cappy, Your podcast was really good. Like a ton of people, I really wish I had a blunt a**hole speak truth to me and tell me that the next 10-20 years will be filled with working with idiots, jerks, etc.

I've been self-employed for just under a year now, and although I am still struggling to get more than the odd project to pay the bills, I've trimmed down my expenses significantly, cut down debt, and have been building my professional network in order to get more leads and more work.

The most liberating thing isn't soaking in money (I am not). It's the 'I don't have to do project A or project C because that is impossible or involves working with some raging a**hole.

By the way, I still get the occasional interview offer from company, you should see and hear sneers from HR when you say that you are your own boss and pick your own projects on a case by case basis.

Anonymous said...

You used the theme from Combat!
Well done old boy. Well done.

Jones said...

Not quite fifty shades of grey, but I noticed today that Sasha Grey has a novel out in "adult fiction" ...

I'd rather read it than that other one you've mentioned.