Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Cappy Will Not Be Repeating 2020 Again

Howdy All,

2020 has sucked for all of us and it doesn't look like things are going to change.  This includes for your beloved Ole Cappy who is now finishing off month 5 of 70 hour work weeks, likely 80 if he includes other daily chores and things that need to get done.

Unfortunately, Cappy has fallen ill this past week and needs to recoup.  This coincides with a final push effort to finish "Analyzing the ROI of the Pursuit of Women" which is why he hasn't been consistent on posting on his blog or doing Asshole Consulting.  

Things will continue like this for the next month at least until Cappy gets better, knocks out this book, and does some annual accounting.  But 2021 Cappy will not be taking on anywhere near what he did in 2020.  Not only do I not want to do it, I'm getting burned out and getting taxed mentally to the point life is no fun at all right now.  So thank you for being patient and hopefully by mid December things will be "back to normal" or at least 2021 where it will be posting, podcasting, Assholing, and hiking.

In the meantime here are two videos I've done that may be of interest to you:

"Girls, Your College Degrees are Worthless"
"Luke Templeman Should Play in the Street"
"You Don't Need College if You Run a Profitable Business"

Best,


Cappy

7 comments:

Greg said...

Hi Cappy, it's easy to overwhelmed now with the current events, especially if you are putting serious effort to work too.

I can't offer any good advice (besides the obvious that you should take some well earned vacation), I just want to say thanks for all the insight and wisdom that you have shared here and in your books, it certainly gave me clarity about how the world works and helped to figure out shit for myself.

I hope you can continue your efforts to enlighten the people in 2021 because certainly there is a need for that, altough I can understand why could it feel self-repeatintg and tiring.

Anonymous said...

You provide a lot of value to your audience (I read this website every day and visit your YouTube page regularly). A burned-out Cappy serves nobody well. Enjoy your rest and remember, pacing is important for happiness also.

Mike said...

Do what you have to do to enjoy life and be healthy. I don't think our economy could bear to lose you right now.

Mumbe said...

Glad to hear you are modifying your behavior Cappy. Look forward to seeing your posts whenever you are able. 'Discretion is the better part of valor'. Pace yourself man.

May robust health return to you asap.

Tucanae Services said...

Good to see you are backing off a bit. I've done the 80hrs a week thing and you can't do it for long. To the best for your health.

David Wholly said...

The way 2020 has been, I don't think ANYBODY wants to do it again. Except for BLM-ANTIFA. I'm sure they had a lot of fun.

Speedy recovery, Cap.

clarkedavid931 said...

Hey there, I’m David. I’m a software engineer living in Jersey City, NJ 07305, USA. I am a fan of web development. I’m also interested in Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. You can visit my company website with a click on the button above. Mcafee.com/activate | Mcafee.com/activate | Office.com/setup | Webroot.com/safe