Thursday, May 21, 2020

The Road Trip Podcast - The "Moab" Episode - Patreon Members Only

If you did not know I have a Patreon account that is basically beer money...even though I don't drink beer.  And to give those kind supporters of my Patreon account, I provide the occasional "Road Trip Podcast," replete with shitty audio quality as I drive during road trips.  In addition to these podcasts you get pinups of Marijo and access to my best post ever, "Sanity is the Future of Wealth"...which nobody read when I wrote it, so, to hell with it, it's behind the paywall now.

Regardless, for as little as a $1 a month pledge, you can get access to this "bonus material" if you wanted.  Don't know if it's worth it to you, but hey, for $12/year you can get a couple more episodes of the Ole Capmeister's podcasts, pinups of Marijo, and access to my single best piece of writing which is guaranteed to improve your life more than the $12/year you spend.

This latest episode is the "Moab" Episode and if you click on the image below it will take you to the patreon link.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/road-trip-moab-37393043

No comments: