Monday, May 05, 2014

But I'm Not Haaaaaaapppyyyyy!

Hollywood lies to you....There will be no handsome millionaire willing to marry you when you’re 33 and ready to settle down. Once you’re married, adultery is no light, breezy thing. You probably won’t live in that huge home with a pool and a maid to do the cleaning. Your “high-powered” career will mostly likely consist of tedious paperwork in a claustrophobic office cubicle as you daily work through messy office politics and cope with a few difficult colleagues, while worrying about all those unfinished tasks at home. All too often, especially if you made poor choices about what to study in college, you will not get your dream career. You might actually end up being the maid or the nanny for another woman, doing the same housework/childcare in a stranger’s home that feminists always told you was sneer-worthy work to do in your own home. Your debt load will scare you. Your loneliness could shatter you. Men will come and go as they use you for their sexual pleasure and you will pretend to feel “empowered” by letting them do so.

12 comments:

Peregrine John said...

I LOL'd. I sure did.

Anonymous said...

Amal Amaluddin, age 36, didn't do too badly.

Anonymous said...

I have a question: How much do you think shale gas can lower industry costs in the US and provide an alternative to European reliance on Russia?

Anonymous said...

It's the truth!

Anonymous said...

She speaks the truth!

Anonymous said...

Brutally funny and spot on.

Heroditus Huxley said...

Hey, I'm not happy, but it has more to do with needing to work outside the home for a while because of circumstances outside our control. I'd be a lot happier staying home and taking care of my husband and kids.

(I never bought into the feminist lie, and I will make sure my daughter doesn't, either.)

dance...dancetotheradio said...

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101642878

And so does the media industrial complex.

Headline: Skip College. Forgo $800k.

Self serving bubble tards.

Marshallaw said...

Oh yea, been there done that. Loved "Pretty Woman", wanted to dance to "Dirty Dancing" at her wedding in a Castle estate, Christian Le Boutain shoes, Chloe handbags, etc., etc. I should have seen the warning signs. Piles of gossip magazines, cats, how blind I was. Oh and couldn't cook worth shit. "Made" dinner one night for my parents, some friends and I. Only then afterwards she told me she got her friend to cook everything and she just heated it up. She thought this was hilarious. I didn't see the joke.
The gossip magazines I found very insidious. It's like Hollywood is there lying on the coffee table all day and night. These vapid celebrities are in your home, what they're wearing, where they're holidaying, who they're dating, marrying or divorcing. It's a total loop. The shit movie, the fem celeb on the red carpet in the rag, her shoes, her dress, the Berkin handbag. How do I know all the names of the different designers? I had to put up with it for far too long. Paid for it too, materially and emotionally.
I have no doubt that Hollywood is destroying male female relationships. Giving us unrealistic expectations of each other and when it turns out the person you love isn't the perfect Hollywood bot then it's time to drop him/her and move on. Sex and the City lifestyle? WTF are these people on?

Anonymous said...

This article touched me. It is the most realistic advice I have ever read.

I will read this to my gf and sister. It is like 30 years of wisdom summarized in one paragraph.

Awesome.

little dynamo said...

Good link to female-authored site that actually seeks after the truth, and after the well-being of women.



Nice comment by Marshallaw -- there's nothing shameful about being fooled, as to some extent most of us were deceived by the concealed aims of modern tyranny-liberalism, particularly feminism/womanism. Repudiating your prior deceit and behavior is the way to help heal yourself, and to show others the way out of self-deceit and out of the tremendous (and destructive) self-indulgence that U.S. culture sells to females.



Thx CC.

justme said...

How is being used for sexual pleasure by your husband any better than being used by men you aren't married to? Stay at home mom's and wives trade their bodies and youth for food shelter.