Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Minimalism and Sanity

 
A friendly reminder to some of the younger or newer viewers/readers of my material that my seminar "Achieving Minimalism: The Key to Happiness and Success in Life" will be launching September 25th.  Enrollment will be limited to 5 days so you can sign up from the 25th to the 30th, after which enrollment will close.  

As I've said before the vast majority of my readership would not tangibly benefit from this seminar, especially if you have your financial house in order.  But if you are young or simply want to stop spending as much as you make, this seminar would certainly be of benefit and profit to you.  It is $499 which is indeed pricey, but is designed to save you an equivalent amount of time/money/resources to actually get you to the point where you are:

- spending less than you make
- budgeting your time wisely/NEVER PROCRASTINATING/NEVER BEING LATE AGAIN
- eliminating commutes from your life
- limiting how much worry/stress you waste in life concerning yourself over things that ultimately do not matter

Additionally, I will be publishing my essay "Sanity is the Future of Wealth" which is a good companion piece with this seminar on minimalism.  Once it's published, I will send you a copy in the mail if you so desire.

If you are interested or know somebody who is, e-mail me here and I will notify you when the seminar opens for enrollment.  CAPTcapitalism@yahoo.com

Thanks,


Cappy

No comments: